Thursday, February 22, 2007

Do You Moof?

You don't? Don't you know what moof is? A dog says woof and a cow says moo. A Dogcow says Moof!

I am neither a dog nor a cow. I have been a user of the Macintosh since 1989 and the Apple II series since 1982. Yeah, I know the enemy as well. It's that icky, dull, memory hogging, and insecure operating system that I have no qualms about saying how it is. I've worked on it, I've fixed it, I've programmed for it, and I've ditched it. There's no way in hell I'd ever trade my beautiful piece of machinery for one of those Windows things.

So why have I started this blog that so many others have already began? I am catching up on a job I could have had with a Mac magazine back in the early 1990s. It would have been the coolest job in the world but it was too far away from home and paid too little for the area and the distance. I should have kicked myself in the rear for not taking the job. Wait, I'll do it now.

Ah, that's a little better.

I guess I'll just take on the task here. I'll write about anything and everything Macintosh which includes little tech notes and playing with software.

If you ever meet me you can kick me in the ass for not taking the job back then. It would have saved me a lifetime of fighting with that other operating system.

No comments: