Saturday, February 24, 2007

Go Wireless

I don't know what I'd do without my wireless. Cables just plain stink and I'd rather not use them at all. Unfortunately we still need power, but your network and your input doesn't need to be wired!

If you don't have a wireless network yet, then you really need to get one. They're not that expensive and Apple makes it real easy to setup. Get an Get an AirPort Extreme Base Station for the best compatibility in Apple products.

The Apple Wireless Keyboard is a great way to work without wires. There was a time when I needed to work in the livingroom so I set my 20-inch iMac up next to the TV and worked from the couch. It was VERY nice. The sad part is my son would always steal and lose the remote so when it came to movie or music time I could never find it.

No comments: